Florida Paranormal Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florida Paranormal Association

The un-official forum of the Florida Paranormal Association (F.P.A).

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inglis Investigation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
garyc_sr
Casual
Casual
garyc_sr

Inglis Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Inglis Investigation   Inglis Investigation Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Well, guys, we did what we could do. Don't know yet what's turned up from other members of the crew, but aside from some (painful!) personal experience and a few fairly unremarkable orbs, I got zip.

I've reviewed my audio, but aside from the sound of my own voice (which I'm really beginning to hate), there's nothing very clear.

By no means misconstrue that as a feeling of failure. The house was active. I just didn't bring anything physical away.

We had a great success there in terms of making the homeowner able to live without feeling threatened. In my book, that's a good nights work!
Back to top Go down
sfsmith1
Regular
Regular

Inglis Investigation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inglis Investigation   Inglis Investigation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:01 pm

I have attempted several times to recontact the client here and leave messages but so far no return calls. I can only hope that no news is good news! I didn't get anything as far as physical evidence goes either.
Back to top Go down

Inglis Investigation
Page 1 of 1